hd channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nbtholl

Original poster
Jun 22, 2011
woodbridge,ca
Hey guys,
Im not exactly sure where to post this but we just upgraded to hd on one room. We recieve hardly any channels but we have the 250 channel package. Im dissapointed that none of the channels that i warch are with whatever hd "package" that we got. Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks in advance,
Nick

What did you upgrade?.. Buying an HD TV won't get you HD.. Getting an HD DIsh Receiver won't get much HD without upgrading your Dish outside.. A little more info here and we will be glad to help..

Contact one of the DIR-Team to review your account. They have the names in Red. PM one of them with your phone number. They can tell you what you need to do to receive HD. You don't say what receiver you have As others have said, you will need a HD capable receiver. Most probably you will want a duo HD DVR and a new Dish.

Hey guys,
Im not exactly sure where to post this but we just upgraded to hd on one room. We recieve hardly any channels but we have the 250 channel package. Im dissapointed that none of the channels that i warch are with whatever hd "package" that we got. Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks in advance,
Nick
Do you know what HD package you upgrade to? Also did you recently upgrade your receiver? Please PM me your account information if you'd like me to take a look.

ok, the dish guy came when we upgraded, he replaced the dish to hd and one reciver to hd. we do get a few hd channels but is there some sort of different levels of the hd packages?

what HD channels do you get? The only free ones would be your locals in HD (if available) and any freeviews in HD which off the top of my head would be
DIY 111
Cooking 113
Sportsman 395

basically check channel 102 and it tells you the freeviews...you might get those in HD

Yep, dish upgrade, receiver upgrade and subscription upgrade all needed to get HD programing.

Can I get your account number to double check what HD package you have on your account please? Also do you get any error messages when trying to go to HD channels or are they just not there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)