HD coming

kerry

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 28, 2008
pikeville, ky
could someone please list or give me a link to see what is in the works for Dishnetworks HD programing. thank you
kerry harris:D

Check The Sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The title should be farely obvious:
Sticky Thread HD current and coming - per D and E

brob007, the information in the thread you mentioned is very old. The last time anyone posted to it was back on Feb. 7, and the main list of "in the works" channels in the first post has not been updated since last July.

That being said, there are other threads that discuss upcoming HD.

From a post in this forum-

"Here is the latest HD news

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just concluded a call to a CSR named Jamie, as I had some issues with my HD programming.

I like the rest of you questioned her about any new forthcoming HD Nationals.

She indicated unequivocally, that the following channels will be lit up ( available) by the end of April.

A 200 package

VHI
Toon Disney
USA
WGN
ABC Family
AMC
BET
CMT
BBC
Cartoon Network
Disney
ESPN News
IFC
More Max
HBO 2
Nick
SCI FI

A 250 Package to include the above +

Biography
MGM
Smithsonian
Tennis
Weather"

I know CSR's are as reliable as the guy or girl down the street, but it is quite possible according to what Scott has heard, maybe Dish is poised next Wednesday to deliver more HD content . . . and if it does not happen, then it will happen (oh wait, I rather not jinx it by saying the word).

From a post in this forum-

"Here is the latest HD news

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just concluded a call to a CSR named Jamie, as I had some issues with my HD programming.

I like the rest of you questioned her about any new forthcoming HD Nationals.

She indicated unequivocally, that the following channels will be lit up ( available) by the end of April.

A 200 package

VHI
Toon Disney
USA
WGN
ABC Family
AMC
BET
CMT
BBC
Cartoon Network
Disney
ESPN News
IFC
More Max
HBO 2
Nick
SCI FI

A 250 Package to include the above +

Biography
MGM
Smithsonian
Tennis
Weather"

So Next Wednesday 4/30/08 We will have a lot of new HD and can partiay through the night@party

I amd not and will not get overly excited about next Wednesday, but I think Dish knows the deal now . . . it may be a drop in the bucket for them as to people who are moving over to Direct, but I think there has been enough chatter both online and with their CSR's that they know they need to step up next Wednesday . . . time will tell!

If we collected a nickle in a SatelliteGuys labeled jar for everyone who said "that word", we could have bought the AMC-14 satellite by now and salvaged it for a few years.

mgm doesnt have an SD equivalent does it? This will make me sad if it is in the 250 pack. I am really looking forward to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts