HD DVR playback issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

eckman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 30, 2004
I have an HD DVR and starting recently during playback of hd recordings the picture freezes and skips making it pretty much unwatchable. I tried to record non-hd shows and there is no problem with the playback. I have reset the unit and unplugged the power and still have issues. Any one have any ideas?

I had the SAME EXACT problem!!!

Very frustrating! I called D* and they sent me out a new HD-DVR.

They told me I had a defective receiver.

i called they wouldn't send a new unit out but made a service call. I told them to make note and for the tech to bring a new unit just in case. Kind of pisses me off they would just send me a new one. I don't have to pay for the call but i do have to take a half day off to wait for them:mad:

i called they wouldn't send a new unit out but made a service call. I told them to make note and for the tech to bring a new unit just in case. Kind of pisses me off they would just send me a new one. I don't have to pay for the call but i do have to take a half day off to wait for them:mad:

Call back, tell them you NEED them to send you a ERP (Emergency Replacement) and you are fully competent to install it yourself. If they say no, ask for a Sup. They may charge $20 shipping.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts