HD DVR question....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JerryVolunteer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2004
Memphis, TN
Can someone tell me if you can still get updates, use the interactive features, and the DVR function still work correctly on the new HD DVR without it being plugged into a phone line? I heard the phone line is nly to order ppv... Also, can someone tell me the number for retention now. The one I have no longer works.

Can someone tell me if you can still get updates, use the interactive features, and the DVR function still work correctly on the new HD DVR without it being plugged into a phone line? I heard the phone line is nly to order ppv... Also, can someone tell me the number for retention now. The one I have no longer works.

All the updates and DVR stuff comes over the data stream, not the phone line

Jimbo

All the updates and DVR stuff comes over the data stream, not the phone line

Jimbo

Jimbo sorry if this is the wrong place but I'm new at this you helped me out with the update 12a I called and canceled the new hr20-700 today I got a box from direct* with a hr20-700c in the box is this a new model everything is working with my old one I don't know if I should install the new one or leave the old one in Thanks

Jimbo sorry if this is the wrong place but I'm new at this you helped me out with the update 12a I called and canceled the new hr20-700 today I got a box from direct* with a hr20-700c in the box is this a new model everything is working with my old one I don't know if I should install the new one or leave the old one in Thanks

If the one is working fine for you and you don't want the second one, send it back, but the second one is already being paid for (DVR fee that is) so it would not cost anymore to keep that one and turn off a SD rec. if you have others.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)