New Sunday Ticket subscriber - DVR question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

so2344

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 27, 2020
MD
New subscriber for the 2022 season - know it's the last! Question, can you DVR games and how long do they stay on the DVR?

DTV makes it clear you can only stream and not DVR on the app.

If you have DirecTV sat . Yea you can dvr the game for as long as your dvr (equipment) last or how ever long your a customer

I still have 2017 ALDS in 4K on my DVR

And a few other games from 2017

The streaming/app for NFL ST you can't DVR.

There will be a shortcuts reply at midnight ET which you can view Monday, TUE and wed . The fhe game is gone.

Thanks for the replies! We have the satellite service, although have to say the install process hasn’t gone smoothly. They keep changing the install dates.

Also unable to stream anything online using pc and only a few channels show via tablet.

Thanks for the replies! We have the satellite service, although have to say the install process hasn’t gone smoothly. They keep changing the install dates.

Also unable to stream anything online using pc and only a few channels show via tablet.
the streaming never did work for me until DTV was installed. the rep said i could stream it while i waited to get installed but it was wonky at best. oh and i didn't get all of the channels that were in my package either when it did work!!!

the streaming never did work for me until DTV was installed. the rep said i could stream it while i waited to get installed but it was wonky at best. oh and i didn't get all of the channels that were in my package either when it did work!!!
Still waiting for the satellite install! We had it scheduled later in the day and instead of accomdating installer said they could only come earlier in the day.

Called customer service and they put a ticket to escalate to come back the next day. No response yet and now schedule shows next week. Very disappointed new customer.

Still waiting for the satellite install! We had it scheduled later in the day and instead of accomdating installer said they could only come earlier in the day.

Called customer service and they put a ticket to escalate to come back the next day. No response yet and now schedule shows next week. Very disappointed new customer.
Wow, I’ve never seen an install go this bad before.

Not even sure were going to keep it at this point since everyday they’ve said they are showing up the next day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts