HD DVR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

littleguy

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Nov 21, 2007
Charlotte NC
Can direct's hd dvr control two different tvs like dish's 622? I am thinking of switching but want to make sure one box can control 2 different tvs.

No it does not work like the 622. Youu can have it on two TV's but you have to watch the same programming.

Why not get a second box? Yes you will have to incur another $4.99 for the box. I am sure if you are a long time customer and use the I am going to Dishnetwork they will give it to you free from what I read on here. I had Dish Network and wouldn't suggest it. The packages are nothing compared to Directv. I can't speak on Customer Service on Directv side because mine will not be installed until 10/30.

I do know when I was with Dishnetwork they refused to allow me to have a two tuner DVR. I called in to cancel and sight that the ridicolous policy on current subscribers not getting Two Tuner Dvrs. Granted this was a few years back but I will not go back to them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts