HD Email

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Same here, I wonder why they wouldn't send it to AT&T Dish customers... :confused:

Repeat after me, we're not worthy, we're not worthy! :)

Like Cosmo said, we don't have the same privileges as Dish Network customers. We can't login online to the Dish Network site to check our bill, we don't get some of the same deals, etc....

Repeat after me, we're not worthy, we're not worthy! :)

Like Cosmo said, we don't have the same privileges as Dish Network customers. We can't login online to the Dish Network site to check our bill, we don't get some of the same deals, etc....

LOL, yeah I've realized this after being a customer through AT&T for years. Might be about time to lose my $5 savings and "uncombine" my bill. :D

Received mine for South Bend, IN. I heard they were uplinked on 61.5 almost two weeks ago. I'll have to call tonight to see if this is true (fingers crossed).

Curiosity got the better of me, so I called the executive office number and asked. The rep checked her paperwork, and then called someone, and the final verdict was: the e-mail went out to all DishHD customers with service in a market that has currently does not have HD locals.

South Bend isn't anywhere on any published schedule for this year; but then she laughed and said they could show up tomorrow, because no one really knows what the guys in engineering are doing these days. Had to give her props for that!

I would guess that WTIC Hartford would not come online in HD anytime soon. Looks like they're own by Tribune and Tribune and DISH haven't agreed on DISH carrying HD. Same long-going situation in Seattle and Sacramento with no end in sight. Their inability to find a solution prompted me to leave DISH for Directv. Good luck Hartford.

Well, I didn't get the e-mail, but I doubt that my area will have HD locals for years! (Though they are adding cities faster than I thought they would.)

Well, I didn't get the e-mail, but I doubt that my area will have HD locals for years! (Though they are adding cities faster than I thought they would.)

Yeah I did not get one either, but wait in the SF Bay Area we do have locals(Whine on) When will we see our local PBS in HD come dish Direct tv does it why can't dish do it. Wake up dish and wake up soon!!(whine off)

I would guess that WTIC Hartford would not come online in HD anytime soon. Looks like they're own by Tribune and Tribune and DISH haven't agreed on DISH carrying HD. Same long-going situation in Seattle and Sacramento with no end in sight. Their inability to find a solution prompted me to leave DISH for Directv. Good luck Hartford.
Of course I did not get the e-mail because I am in LA, which has had the big four locals in HD for quite a while. What interests me directly is the promise (under "nationals") of WGN HD coming "soon". How is this possible?

WGN is no longer a superstation. It is a Chicago independent. How does E* get to provide WGN nationally? I admit I get WGN SD now and always have. I thought it was because WGN used to be a superstation and somehow got grandfathered. I doubt such a thing would work for HD.

Also, doesn't Tribune own WGN? Tribune and E* don't seem to get along. I thought I read on an old thread a couple of months ago that WGN HD on Dish is just a pipe dream. I hope that is not the case. I would love to have Cubs games in HD. My wife was born and raised in Chicago, and I have had a soft spot for them ever since my childhood when the old minor league LA Angels were a Cubs farm team.

Because they don't have our email address, we don't have a Dish Network account number, we can't take advantage of deals like the 1¢ Cinemax, etc.... [/whine off]

You know, why is that?? I feel like a second-class DISH citizen. If you ever call DISH directly, they act like you aren't even a real customer. "I'm sorry, I can't help you. You'll have to contact AT&T DISH directly..." It's almost like they have some secret information that only regular DISH customers are privy to. The thing about the account number is ridiculous!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)