HD Email

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I received mine for the Huntsville, AL DMA HD locals.

Wing dish already scheduled for installation this Saturday. I hope.

lowdown

Its said Hartford in JUNE "sorry for us"

Nope... Hartford is still on Track for launch next week. :)

They give extra time on the website incase there is a delay. At the moment they have 3 of the 4 local HDs ready to go, I believe WTIC FOX 61 has an issue and they are working on that before the launch next week. :D

They give extra time on the website incase there is a delay. At the moment they have 3 of the 4 local HDs ready to go, I believe WTIC FOX 61 has an issue and they are working on that before the launch next week. :D

Very Cool ty Scott

NICE!:D

Keep up the good work, Scott! Gotta love inside info!

i got the email but my market (or anything even close) isnt even listed. Whats the deal with that????? BTW Im in the south bend/elkhart, Indiana market

Greensboro, NC came alive last week...but, I didn't get no stinkin' email :mad:

I am, however, a proud subscriber to the SatelliteGuys.US Forums! So, I called and they are supposed to be there between 8-12 Saturday morning to install my 61.5 dish. Any idea on 'what' dish they will bring?

This is a great spot to be (SatelliteGuys, that is) :D

Received mine for South Bend, IN. I heard they were uplinked on 61.5 almost two weeks ago. I'll have to call tonight to see if this is true (fingers crossed).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)