HD Email

I received mine for the Huntsville, AL DMA HD locals.

Wing dish already scheduled for installation this Saturday. I hope.

lowdown

Its said Hartford in JUNE "sorry for us"

Nope... Hartford is still on Track for launch next week. :)

They give extra time on the website incase there is a delay. At the moment they have 3 of the 4 local HDs ready to go, I believe WTIC FOX 61 has an issue and they are working on that before the launch next week. :D

They give extra time on the website incase there is a delay. At the moment they have 3 of the 4 local HDs ready to go, I believe WTIC FOX 61 has an issue and they are working on that before the launch next week. :D

Very Cool ty Scott

NICE!:D

Keep up the good work, Scott! Gotta love inside info!

i got the email but my market (or anything even close) isnt even listed. Whats the deal with that????? BTW Im in the south bend/elkhart, Indiana market

Greensboro, NC came alive last week...but, I didn't get no stinkin' email :mad:

I am, however, a proud subscriber to the SatelliteGuys.US Forums! So, I called and they are supposed to be there between 8-12 Saturday morning to install my 61.5 dish. Any idea on 'what' dish they will bring?

This is a great spot to be (SatelliteGuys, that is) :D

Received mine for South Bend, IN. I heard they were uplinked on 61.5 almost two weeks ago. I'll have to call tonight to see if this is true (fingers crossed).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts