HD feed in Boston Area

Joe99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 10, 2009
Massachusetts
Anyone else having trouble with HD in the Boston area. Since last night neither the sat feed nor the ota feed have been working.
Thanks.

Its a problem that has many Boston Channels off the air currently...

Posted on the WBZ web site, this morning:

BOSTON (CBS) – Due to technical difficulties at our transmitter site in Needham, WBZ-TV and My-TV-38?s over the air signals are not working at this time.

This problem is affecting other stations as well, Paul Pabis, the Director of Broadcast Operations & Engineering, said in a statement Monday.

Crews have been working at the tower site since Sunday evening to fix the problem.

“We apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to have service restored soon,” Pabis said.

“We are still available on cable and some satellite TV providers.”

Its a problem that has many Boston Channels off the air currently...

Posted on the WBZ web site, this morning:

BOSTON (CBS) – Due to technical difficulties at our transmitter site in Needham, WBZ-TV and My-TV-38?s over the air signals are not working at this time.

This problem is affecting other stations as well, Paul Pabis, the Director of Broadcast Operations & Engineering, said in a statement Monday.

Crews have been working at the tower site since Sunday evening to fix the problem.

“We apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to have service restored soon,” Pabis said.

“We are still available on cable and some satellite TV providers.”

Thanks Scott, at least the SD feed is working.

SD is on 110, doesn't help anyone with an EA dish.

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROIDX (Liberty Gingerbread) using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
Not very familiar with come to learn about 2.gif

johnissoevil said:
That's been down for over 24 hours. At least it waited until well after Three Stooges to go down. Still, hope CBS gets the problem fixed.

it is not CBS's issue it is local. WBZ was up for a while last night. I was able to watch most of 2 1/2 men and Mike and Molly. Have to see if I cancatch 2 broke girls on line today.

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROIDX (Liberty Gingerbread) using SatelliteGuys

Actually not quite - Dish put up WCBS in place of WBZ. Both O+O's, so no big problem, luckily.

WCBS seems to have been put up sometime last night, noon news was New York (double take, wondering why everything looked different for a moment), however 5PM news now is WBZ's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)