HD for DirecTV Puerto Rico

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Can you show a little courtesy? What is your problem? Do you have anything against Puertoricans? I strongly suggest you apologize for your nasty garbage rudeness.
Thank you

WTF did he say that was offensive, all he did was provide the link so they could check themselves?

How is suggesting that a user check the info on their website remotely rude? And where did he point out anything negatively toward any ethnicity Puerto Ricans in particular? Sounds like you are WAY too sensitive and need to relax.

Can you show a little courtesy? What is your problem? Do you have anything against Puertoricans? I strongly suggest you apologize for your nasty garbage rudeness.
Thank you

Being Puerto Rican MYSELF....I don't think it was THAT bad. Relax....he provided the link...NOT a good way to start here...

Being Puerto Rican MYSELF....I don't think it was THAT bad. Relax....he provided the link...NOT a good way to start here...
I disagree with you. It is the way it was stated. How about checking this site or this link? That is a big difference. I don't buy your garbage, either. To reinforce my point that is the blogger's first post. That is a nice way to say welcome and good evening, please save it. You are barking at the wrong dog and at the wrong tree.
Thank you

Last edited:
WTF did he say that was offensive, all he did was provide the link so they could check themselves?
You are worse than he is with your classless attitude and vulgar acronym. Is he your brother?

Last edited:
How is suggesting that a user check the info on their website remotely rude? And where did he point out anything negatively toward any ethnicity Puerto Ricans in particular? Sounds like you are WAY too sensitive and need to relax.
Can you read? Can you reply by saying check this link it will help you? NO. Save your garbage as well. I don't buy your cheap lawyered rhetoric.

I disagree with you. It is the way it was stated. How about checking this site or this link? That is a big difference. I don't buy your garbage, either. To reinforce my point that is the blogger's first post. That is a nice way to say welcome and good evening, please save it. You are barking at the wrong dog and at the wrong tree.
Thank you

LMAO....MY Garbage? Please tell me WHO is "barking" at dogs or "climbing" trees? Don't get your thong all twisted in a knot. YOU sure as hell didn't intent to make yourself welcome here. I have been here long enough to know MOST of the guys here are ok. But, I have also been here long enough to know that when you come here, you should do your research. IF the info is hard to find, someone will gladly provide it. The question he asked could have been easily researched.

And suddenly you had to make it a Puerto Rican issue? There was no need for that.:(

And also, IF you have something to say to me....you can say it hear....ANYONE that knows me knows I never hide from responding to ANYONE.:hatsoff:

I do not see the problem here. There are two pages of discussion that are not worth to dig through. Scott was not rude. Let's cool it.

Thank you

He posted the link to DirecTV Puerto Rico. What is the issue there?

So far it seems like all you have done is attack people. I guess you are the one without some courtesy by attacking anyone who posted after you.

Since we are not in Puerto Rico what did you want us to do? Not post the link and give him a guess? At least the website gives the answer

Thank you

That was Dumb. White people live in Puerto Rico also.

So you are saying only Puerto Ricans can live there?

Folks please - this is supposed to be about whether or not DirecTV has HD in Puerto Rico. I went to find where I can get the info - and got a link as posted. A good part of it is in Spanish, which I don't speak or really understand, so I just posted the link rather than try to guess what it all was about - or post incorrect information.

That being said, I want to ask ALL to stop with any more racist comments, they are not called for. I for one have no bias, and really don't want that BS to infiltrate our site. All are certainly more than welcome here!

:cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts