HD for distant networks, All American Direct

I sent mike at AAD an email as to HD & when. His response was that noCSR was ever authorized to suggest a date ( as "next quarter".. Funny, he has let them doo this for over a year. As far as i am concerened he and AAd have just flat lied to customers to get them to hang in with them. Basically, you may win the lottery before AAD does HD.

I don't see AAD being in service past next year if both sat companies do all 210 dmas . Especially if Charlie is successful in getting the rules changed for importing networks from nearby dmas for ones your dma lacks. Now if they were to do them in full hd , I see long term success. Especially since anyone can qualify with a white address. I use the following zipcode and it is clear for all networks: 71945. I used this zipcode before and listed all receivers on all 3 of my dish accounts( mom,aunt,mine) and got all of them for one price. Till they are in hd , I won't be using them again.

I think they will still have them, especially for people with R.V.s. I think we'll eventually see them in HD. I just don't know when.

As far them switching from Atlanta to New York, I got an e-mail from them this morning stating that they had a lot of problems with the Atlanta channels. That's the reason they are switching. I had WSB & WXIA. WSB was always good. WXIA had it's moments. From what I've heard WGCL was not very good.

I guess S.F. is good because they told that they'll stay the same. If they were to switch, I hope it wouldn't be L.A. I'd prefer Seattle where my sister-in-law lives. They can get the feed off Bell T.V. or Star Choice.

I think they will still have them, especially for people with R.V.s. I think we'll eventually see them in HD. I just don't know when.

As far them switching from Atlanta to New York, I got an e-mail from them this morning stating that they had a lot of problems with the Atlanta channels. That's the reason they are switching. I had WSB & WXIA. WSB was always good. WXIA had it's moments. From what I've heard WGCL was not very good.

I guess S.F. is good because they told that they'll stay the same. If they were to switch, I hope it wouldn't be L.A. I'd prefer Seattle where my sister-in-law lives. They can get the feed off Bell T.V. or Star Choice.

Did they sat what channel the NY CBS will be on. WGCL was on 243.

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)