HD game not available in HD

jdennis61

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 25, 2008
Was watching the Brewers vs. Cardinals game tonight and they said I was watching it in hd. I checked the hd channel but no game. Dish just says It's not available in hd. Why would they not make some hd games available? It was on the hdalt channel but it was blacked out there.
Jeff

I was just watching it on channel 445 in HD. Dish sucks with RSN's all the time. There were 90+ games in HD this year and I bet Dish only carried 2/3 of them in HD.

yeesh I had to listen to the Sox announcers the other day when they played the Twins. Wanted to gouge my ears out

I feel bad for Steve Stone. Went from working with someone like Harry Caray (and then grandson) to Hawk...yeesh

Don't feel bad....The White Sox/A's game on the HD feed in my area only had the A's announcers. The Sox announcers were on the SD feed channel. How do you figure that. I LIVE IN CHICAGO!!!!

Sometime in the 2nd or 3rd they switched to the CSN Chicago HD Alt feed from the CSN California. Minneapolis Twinkies??? -just kidding Iceberg, enjoy the new stadium next year...

Maybe DISH needed the bandwidth to offer another PPV channel in HD last night -- or maybe they're testing the "much anticipated" QVC HD channel. Either way, it sucked the subscribers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)