HD having MAJOR issues!!!

scott78945

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
Satellites lost across the board!!!

I am running 5.12 on my 622 and for the past couple of days I have had some big issues with my HD. The channel loses sound, the screen goes grey, it keeps attempting to acquire signal from 61.5, and it pixelates something awful. Its not just one channel but most of them. Whats up with this? I don't think I have the new Turbo software so what the heck is causing this?

Last edited:
I live in NJ and just noticed the same thing.
61.5 going out on a clear night, grey screen trying to lock in.

I'm having the same issue on 129!!!

I am running 5.12 on my 622 and for the past couple of days I have had some big issues with my HD. The channel loses sound, the screen goes grey, it keeps attempting to acquire signal from 61.5, and it pixelates something awful. Its not just one channel but most of them. Whats up with this? I don't think I have the new Turbo software so what the heck is causing this?

Sitting here at the computer with the TV on watching the Mets game on SNY in the background and all was well until about 15 minutes ago and then it started doing exactly as you described until it lost signal to 61.5 completely...and still off at the moment. Doesnt appear to be getting signal from 61.5, 110, or 119! :eek:

Now my 119 is also acting up...and I thought it was just the HD channels, apparently not

Sitting here at the computer with the TV on watching the Mets game on SNY in the background and all was well until about 15 minutes ago and then it started doing exactly as you described until it lost signal to 61.5 completely...and still off at the moment. Doesnt appear to be getting signal from 61.5, 110, or 119! :eek:

Same here, this just started about 20 min. ago

I have 1 tv on 446 on 110 for the Brewers game that goes in and out, my son is watching cartoon network on 119 and my wife is watching lifetime HD on 61.5 both theirs are out.

I was rebooting every receiver and taking a look at my Dish to try and figure this out. I lost signal on 110,119 and 129. Atleast its not something with my equipment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)