HD Hog Heaven!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dovetails

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
Just wanted to say that recently we made the jump to DVR Adv. w/ HD Silver and upgraded to the 722. Couldn't be happier!! :D:D REALLY enjoying the HD plus the 722 is an 'amazing' piece of equipment! I'm a big fan of the NHRA ... and on the duece it looks spectacular in HD. Worth every penny of the upgrade for me ;)

Just wanted to say that recently we made the jump to DVR Adv. w/ HD Silver and upgraded to the 722. Couldn't be happier!! :D:D REALLY enjoying the HD plus the 722 is an 'amazing' piece of equipment! I'm a big fan of the NHRA ... and on the duece it looks spectacular in HD. Worth every penny of the upgrade for me ;)

You must not read the forum much. You are suppose to complain about all the HD that you DON'T have! :)

I like it too, especially with HD Absolute!

You must not read the forum much. You are suppose to complain about all the HD that you DON'T have! :)

I like it too, especially with HD Absolute!

ROFLMAO :D That's good labrat!

What's put me in HD bliss for the moment is ...
(1) Picture quality is all I hoped for and even better than expected (on some of the channels that show older movies :eek: )
(2) The 722 is even 'cooler' than I anticipated ( now that I know how to run it ;) )
(3) And perhaps the most important ...... THEY ACTUALLY GOT MY BILL RIGHT!!!

So yes, right now I'm a very happy camper ......... but of course, there is that ol' proverbial "other shoe" hanging out there. :)

It is good to hear that someone is actually happy with the Dish service. Unfortuantly the unhappy are the most verbal and sometimes dominate the forum.

I, too, am a happy and satisified Dish customer and have been for like nine years now. So Kudos to Dish - keep up the good work and I am looking forward to finding a nicer receiver that will make it worthwhile to upgrade from my 722.

Yes, it is refreshing to hear someone speak about how happy they are with Dish.

Personally I still am disspointed at losing VOOM but overall I am very happy getting almost all of the HD channels, Cinemax, 2 HD DVR's, and locals in HD for $53 a month (or so).

talking with some students today, we were debating with HDTV more and more popular that it might have some affect on sporting events.

my mother just purchased a samsung ln46a650 and upgraded to a vip722......the picture is AMAZING! We watched the WI, Mich St. game and it was like being there. It was a split with class.

The only complaint is movies almost look "fake" because they are too real. However, this is how they were made to watch.

HD is fantabulous!

pfan

Like Adam, I am still upset with the Voom situation. But overall I'm glad I made the switch to Dish. I recently bought a 750gb external hard drive so now I have more room for my HD movies and TV shows. Price is not too bad either.

I to love the HD content. I gave up cable when they got way to irritating to deal with anymore. However, doing so meant going from HD to SD on the local channels which looks like hell on a 52' TV. I explained to the wife that we can still get them in HD with OTA but that turned out to be a bad idea as the OTA reception is pretty bad. So until I can get my locals in HD I have egg on my face.

Really enjoying Dish too. So tired of vitriolic complainers. Would you believe that Charlie Egan is just a guy trying to run a company that has to balance customer service with the bottom line and that adding HD channels isn't as easy as putting in your order.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)