HD in the box what model would you buy 34 or 40 ?

I was thinking of installing a HD tv in my bathroon. This promo is not in DISH networks csrs computers yet. I guess I will call back later.

ROLLTIDE said:
Still no luck ordering this from Dish :(

you couldn't get one because....????

Also - I was just at Costco - they do have a 36" Tosh HDTV (not 16x9) for $1200.. and a RPTV (not good for games) for $999

no direct view 34" for $1000 as stated by dlsnyder - unless that's all they had

I haven't found a 34" direct view for less than $1200.

I wonder if they will offer a deal with the 921 at some point? Maybe the same monitor with a 921 for $1500? If they allocated the first 921 to a deal with monitor I bet they would generate much more revenue.

Update..... Corporate office called and said that I will not be able to order it untill tomorrow. Not sure about the 811 delay.

New Panny 53" 16:9 RPTV (one-day sale price)...$1,169
Less what the delivery guy paid for my old TV......$ -200
Net cost for a great HDTV....................................... $969
Pretty HDTV pictures for under a Grand.............Priceless

:D

Today is the day I finally get my tv. They called and said that there on the way. I will post some pics tomorrow.

I got the 34 inch. The only problem that I have so far is that not dish related . With My PSX 2 I can hear sound but get no picture useing the component connection. The same goes for Xbox playing amped 2 . There must be a setting somewheree that I missed.

My Very First HD show on this tv was hotlines. Now isn't that a shocker :)

yeah - PS2 has a RGB setting you need to set 1st. Look for it in the console settings (i.e. turn on the PS2 without a DVD in it)

hancox said:
yeah - PS2 has a RGB setting you need to set 1st. Look for it in the console settings (i.e. turn on the PS2 without a DVD in it)

Thanks ! Now to figure out why amped 2 will not play in my xbox . I know that it's a 720 game so maybey that has something to do with it .

For xbox, go into your dashboard and select the appropriate display type (480p, 720p, or 1080i). Unless of course you already set that, well, then I don't know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts