HD MLB EI on channel 95

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

NVBlue

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
Northern NV
On Apr. 26th, the Marlins/Cubs game was shown on Ch. 95 in HD. The description indicated that it was MBL EI HD broadcast and may be blacked out in parts of Miami and Chicago. Since I live 2000 miles away from either city I presumed it was not blacked out for me. I have the HD package and the MLB EI package. I called the 800 number shown in the guide and asked if it blacked out in the 2 cities where the teams are located and it is not shown in the rest of the country, then why are they carrying the game.
It must have been a tough question because after 5 minutes they hung up on me. I called back and again they hung up on me. I called again and asked for a supervisor and they couldn't answer the question. Anybody out there know who is eligible to view the HD broadcast? I have never been able to get one of these games.:mad: :(

They don't have a clue. The Braves and Brewers were supposed to be on Tuesday night. The ch. listed had the Twins game on. You go to the listed ch. for the Twins and it is ALSO the Twins. My dad calls them and they act lact they don't have a clue. He FINALLY told them to go to ch X, now go to ch Y. NOW tell me why they BOTH have the same game when your channel guide says the Braves will be on ch X. OH!!!! Five minutes later they switch it.

D* is run by morons.

In this area last night,they televised an NBA playoff game on channel 95,Pistons vs. Bucks from NBA TV.

They answered and said the MLB HD games are only available to customers residing in your home team RSN. For me they say CSN west, FSN Bay area and FSN AZ (the last one I don't understand and is probably in error since I am at least 800 miles from PHX).
I did get the NBA game last night & tonight.

Live in NY and watching Phillies-Pirates game in HD on channel 95. Don't understand how I can get this game on 95 but can't get Met home games on SNY.

Cablevision carries all Met home games in HD on a dedicated channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts