HD Nationals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sundude90

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
Waterville, Maine, United States
Does anybody have any clue when Directv is going to launch any more HD National??
What is taken them so long to release these HD channels. The sat has been up and working for a long time now and hardly anything on it.

I am not trying to rant here, I just would like an answer to when!

Contracts, contracts, contracts. Ah, reminds me of Charlie and Dish.

Maybe not a rant but why yet another NEW thread as opposed to asking the same question in the 1 of the other 20 threads over the past few weeks asking the same exact thing?

I think there are multiple threads on this topic because the topic is near and dear to a whole lot of subscribers. That, combined with the fact the DirecTV doesn't seem to placing the emphasis on National HD that their March press release touted, make it a popular subject for discussion. Nothin' wrong with that, IMO.

Jeff

"Nothing wrong with it"

Maybe not, but if the like subject was all in one thread it would get more reads, contain a better all-encompassing dialog and be much easier to follow everyone's comments. As opposed to the scattershot back & forth repeating of the same lines in each thread.

I think a sticky thread that includes all of the others would be helpful. Yet, new threads would still get started, :)

i agree. wasn't there a rumor 2 weeks ago that this week D would have some new HD besides new HD locals? That's why i don't put much weight on these rumors anymore. :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts