HD Olympics Schedule is Up!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
Here's the entire schedule, and yes, HDTV is 24 hours delayed. :( The opening ceremony will be one hour delayed but repeated the following day. :yes

Scott, check the link again, I had a brainfart when I posted the first one, I had another link in my buffer and pasted it by mistake.

Help me understand this grid. For example, Day 2 has Gymnastics, Swimming & Diving in HD. So I am assuming that these will be the only events in HD on Day 2. What the 24 hours next to HDTV mean? What is that?

Sean Mota said:
Help me understand this grid. For example, Day 2 has Gymnastics, Swimming & Diving in HD. So I am assuming that these will be the only events in HD on Day 2. What the 24 hours next to HDTV mean? What is that?

Sean, read this thread for more info.

The 24 hour coverage consists of 8 hours time 3 time per day. Delayed by 24 hours. :mad:

Jerry

It seems that the HD coverage is more in-depth than the previous nights prime time coverage. I could be wrong on this, but while the night before's coverage will be from 6pm to 11pm EST, that's 5 hours of SD coverage of 3-4 events, the HD coverage will be 8 hours and span more countries events or whatever.

I just hope my local affiliate doesn't blow the coverage or something, and like forget to throw the HD switch or something.. I swear I don't care if it's 4am I'm going to run over their in a thong and threaten lives if I don't get to see small lithe chinese girls doing triple back flips and landing with their butts pointed outwards in glorious HD. I mean.. this is the kind of programming I paid 3 grand for my home theatre for!!!!

I don't think we know yet. For the 2002 Winter Olympics, Dish fired up their HDEvent channel for viewing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)