HD Only Pack and RSN's

You guys that "lost" a couple of channels need to just do a hard reset to get them back. Same thing happened to me the other day.

Dish must be playing with the CAS system.

You guys that "lost" a couple of channels need to just do a hard reset to get them back. Same thing happened to me the other day.

Dish must be playing with the CAS system.
You can reset until the cows come home, and you ain't getting Big10-HD or the RSNs back.

If you live in a Big 10 state (and your city is not blacked out) you should get the Big 10 Network with the HD Only pack. I do in Cincinnati, OH.

Interesting! I don't get my HD RSN in Oklahoma. Maybe Dish is treating Big10-HD differently.

They must be. I did lose all of my other RSN's (Fox Sports Cincinnati HD, etc), so I doubt it is a technical glitch.

They must be. I did lose all of my other RSN's (Fox Sports Cincinnati HD, etc), so I doubt it is a technical glitch.

Apparently the Big 10 network is only offered in standard definition hence why I don't receive it with the HD only package... That is what they told me on the phone.

Over chat, they informed me that my zipcode was ineligible even though I reside in Detroit, MI.

What is going on??

Apparently the Big 10 network is only offered in standard definition hence why I don't receive it with the HD only package... That is what they told me on the phone.

Over chat, they informed me that my zipcode was ineligible even though I reside in Detroit, MI.

What is going on??

Your zip must be blacked out. I get the SD version and the HD version, as well as all the 4 alternates in SD and HD with the HD only pack.

Well, The Big 10 network is not available in the HD Only pack now. I lost 16 HD channels, and gained 17. So realistically I only gained 1 HD channel this week. Thanks Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)