HD only packs still availible?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My long reply got "lost" when I must have accidentally closed a tab. :(
Anyway, I will post a shorter response.
Here is a PDF link to the Dish America packages: http://www.dishnetwork.com/downloads/Channel-Lineup/DISHamericaChannelGuide.pdf
Dish America [regularly $34.99]: DISH Network
Dish America Silver [reg. $49.99]: DISH Network
Dish America Gold [reg. $59.99]: DISH Network
According to the channel lineup card, there are still SD channels.
Therefore, I would suggest looking at all options (TV Channel Lineup - Satellite Channels on DISH Network), and if you only want to watch HD channels, then you can make a favorites list or/and lock out channels from other packages. Also, the Dish Latino packages of Dos and Max are also eligible for HD Free for Life, and they also have English as well as a few bilingual channels (if you do not speak Spanish). However, with the Dish Latino packages, I will admit that the channel numbering is somewhat different as you will see on the line-up card for HD channels (in the 5000 range) and some SD channels (in the 800 range). Thankfully, locals and RSNs get channel number mapdowns. However, that is only a suggestion; therefore, you do not have to take the suggestion. :)

Best of luck to you; let us know how it goes.

I went Dish Latino Max as it is to me a better value that the America, standard English packages. Disney is part of the package and it is only 7 more than what you are paying now. Dos may have Disney in it as well but not for sure all the Disney's are there or not. I have the Platinum as well. I came from Absolute HD to my present pacakge when they forced us out of it.

Yes, you can get the Platinum Pack for $10 per month extra. Note that it is not called HD anymore, since they have added some SD channels. But it is a good buy.

I went Dish Latino Max as it is to me a better value that the America, standard English packages. Disney is part of the package and it is only 7 more than what you are paying now. Dos may have Disney in it as well but not for sure all the Disney's are there or not. I have the Platinum as well. I came from Absolute HD to my present pacakge when they forced us out of it.

Dos has Disney XD since the minimum package to get it is Dish Latino Clasico. It does not have the ESPNs, Disney (East or West), or/and ABC Family like Max.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts