HD picture quality -- Help PLEASE!!

You said that "lately" the HD picture quality is bad. Was it good to begin with? How does the image quality look on the on screen displays from your box? Do they look crisp and clean, or do they have the same artifacts that the video images have? If the on screen displays look perfect, then the problem can't be with your power, and your TVs aren't damaged.
Do the video artifacts look like they are digital or analog in nature? Voltage fluctuations (especially through analog component video cables) would most likely produce analog type distortions, not digital pixelation problems (like the motion based pixelation you described).

I doubt that any of the problems you have are related to the AC power you are supplying to your box and your TVs, and I don't think that any of your equipment has been damaged by "bad power." I also think that all these expensive surge protectors are a complete waste of money, at any price.

You said that "lately" the HD picture quality is bad. Was it good to begin with? How does the image quality look on the on screen displays from your box? Do they look crisp and clean, or do they have the same artifacts that the video images have? If the on screen displays look perfect, then the problem can't be with your power, and your TVs aren't damaged.
Do the video artifacts look like they are digital or analog in nature? Voltage fluctuations (especially through analog component video cables) would most likely produce analog type distortions, not digital pixelation problems (like the motion based pixelation you described).

I doubt that any of the problems you have are related to the AC power you are supplying to your box and your TVs, and I don't think that any of your equipment has been damaged by "bad power." I also think that all these expensive surge protectors are a complete waste of money, at any price.
:rolleyes: Look at the pictures he posted to see what he see's.

As for the surge protectors and supressors being a waste I agrea when its one that doesnt do what it claims but there are those out there that do and Panamax is one that I've seen first hand take a surge from a lightning strike next to a house and do what it was made to do.

:rolleyes: Look at the pictures he posted to see what he [sees].

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Please explain what you see.

I looked at the pictures, and it's really hard to see through all the moire artifacts caused by the interaction of the digital camera and the LCD screen. The one thing I did notice, though, was all the pixelation of the MPEG-4 data stream. Can voltage fluctuations cause these kind of changes in a digital data stream? I figure that the signal quality (the data stream) of the satellite is very good (as he said), so how could voltage fluctuations cause the digital data stream to change for the worse?