HD PPV on VOOM: Ruiz vs Margay 4/17 for $1.00

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just call Voom and I order the fight, it will be in HD and $1.00 on April 17, 9 PM ET on channel # 711.

Can I ask why they would get $ 1.00 ? It seems kind of petty. Either give it for free or charge people for it. What is the $ 1.00 thing about ?

Sean Mota said:
You need to call...

Okay, I'm going to order. Is this the fight? Looks like that goof Golota will be fighting that night too...

http://www.hboppv.com/events/ruiz_oquendo/index.shtml

But how do we know it is really going to be in HD? I don't see it mentioned anywhere that it is and I don't trust the CSRs anymore! Also, has anyone ever ordered a PPV event from Voom like this? I would hate to invite a bunch of people over and not have it work or come in at all. :no

FunkyBoss,

We might get confirmation about it that is indeed HD before the fight. Right now, only csr's seem to know that it will be in HD. VOOM had a special agreement with Don King Production. If this is a Don King Production, he will most likely have it in HD as part of the deal. The last time, back in December, we got the fight for free. Hang in there as we are trying to get confirmation about it.

This will be only the second boxing event on Voom, both are Don King productions. Next Don King event will be the rematch of Roy Jones Jr. vs Antonio Tarver on May 15. I hope it will be on Voom

Got it called voom last night, Boxing in HD, dreaming about it last night seeing the klichko and brewster fight on HBO, 1$ definitely worth it. Ya it will be in HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)