HD PPV Transformers, PQ Poor

shaggyjb

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 6, 2006
I got Transformers on HD PPV tonight. Wow, it looked awful. Very grainy. I am massively disappointed.

Yes it had grain on the film. Same thing I was disappointed with the HD-DVD. The upconverted regular dvd looked alomost like the HD-DVD.

Yes it had grain on the film. Same thing I was disappointed with the HD-DVD. The upconverted regular dvd looked alomost like the HD-DVD.

Wow just wow.

Film has grain and will always have grain. I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell people that don't like OAR in movies. If you don't like it then don't watch it. The director intended for the movie to looks this way and if you can't appreciate it then don't bother with it.

Wow just wow.

Film has grain and will always have grain. I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell people that don't like OAR in movies. If you don't like it then don't watch it. The director intended for the movie to looks this way and if you can't appreciate it then don't bother with it.

Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.

I was seconding what others were saying about it being grainy. Also my expectations for the HD-DVD were high. The CGI Scenes were impressive but the live shots were grainy... I do not know if this was intentional or just a result of the process. I may have been critical because of my expectations, but I must not have been out of my mind because others noticed the same grainy effect that I did.

There are some other movies that looked clearer like Shooter.

Also it is a little more noticeable on a when I sit 10 feet from a 57" TV.

FSN other than local area?

reception for 129 and HD in central OR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)