HD programming cheaper.

RobP

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 27, 2007
Houston, Tx
Ok, so the HD standalone pack is 29.99,right?
but what if you were just to get the hd ultimate pack for 20.00 and dont get any qualified programming so they will charge you for a access fee of 5.00 so you can get the same chns for 25.00 instead of 29.00, right. ultimate and standalone are the same pack the only diff is that the standalone is considered qualified programming.

Read the fine print on the bottom. You cant get the Ultimate pack with out one of the 100,200,250 or the everything packs.

DISH Network -- Dish HD
yeah its called the standalone pack. but say you have at100 and the ultimate pack and then drop the at100 just leaving the ultimate they then should add the programming access fee. leaving you with a 25.00 bill instead of 29.00

But I dont think they will let you just have the ultimate without one of the other packs. Like garys said once they notice that (if the computer doesn't first) you will problably be charged the $29.99 for the stand alone HD pack. But it never hurts to try :). Let us know your outcome.

But I dont think they will let you just have the ultimate without one of the other packs. Like garys said once they notice that (if the computer doesn't first) you will problably be charged the $29.99 for the stand alone HD pack. But it never hurts to try :). Let us know your outcome.
i wont be trying it i need my at250, someone that wants hd only would need to try that.

I tried this back on February 1, and it didn't fly. They would not let me do either of the HD packs without atleast AT100. In fact they wouldn't even let me do it with Dish Family. So I am just paying for the OTA access and told them I'd consider subscribing to the HD pack when SciFi finally shows up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)