HD RSN in multi sports pak

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I believe they are, but they do you no good because only pro sports are shown on HD RSN's and if you are not in their particular zone you are blacked out. there are a few areas where multiple teams claim a territory, but you should get those anyway. It's sort of a moot (NOT MUTE) point.

After saying that I guess the answer is really NO.

So far, the only thing shown has been NBA and MLB which are both subject to blackouts. If an RSN covers a college football game in HD, it very well could be on the HD RSN and might or might not be blackedout. Only time will tell.

Last edited:
I believe they are, but they do you no good because only pro sports are shown on HD RSN's and if you are not in their particular zone you are blacked out. there are a few areas where multiple teams claim a territory, but you should get those anyway. It's sort of a moot (NOT MUTE) point.

After saying that I guess the answer is really NO.

The answer isn't always no. For example, I live in Iowa and for MLB the Twin, Brewers, Cubs, Sox, Cards, and Royals claim my area. With E* and without subscribing to Multi sports I only get Comcast Sports Net-Chicago for the cubs and sox and the Brewers are often on an alternate. By subscribing to the Multi sports I get games on;

FSN-N - Twin/Brewers
FSN-MW - Cards
FSNMW-HD -I'm pretty sure the Cards are still showing. I will check tonight. The Cards/Royals in in HD tonight.

The only thing I don't get are the Royals on the RSTN network because E* does not have a deal with them. Royals go back on FSN-MW next year so I should get them then.

Same as TSDuke ... I also get 2 extra RSN's with the Multi Sports package. One of them Fox Midwest does show 30+ HD Cardinal games .... which I get in HD. My main RSN is Comcast Chicago and Fox North still are not in HD thru Dish Network. When available I will get HD on all three RSN's.

I'm really anxious to see what Big-12 and PAC-10 football games might show up in HD on the Fox RSNs. I know there's college baseball on the SD channels all the time, but it never makes it to the HD channels that I get (FSNMW, FSNSW).

Since it's never too soon to think about college football...I have the multi-sports pack and College Gameday. What can I expect as far as HD goes with these? Last year was awesome. I got just about every game that was going on around the country between the Fox broadcasts and Gameday, but everything was in SD. Is Gameday going to be in HD this year? I'm assuming some of the Fox broadcasts will be.

FSN has announced that they will broadcast 20 of their 31 PAC-10 and BIG-12 football games in HD this season. Versus also gets 5 PAC-10 and 5 BIG-12 games.

Still no word on whether or not E* will carry the games on the RSN HD channels.

Multichannel News link

I got the multi-sport pack and the HD RSN's do me absolutly no good!

All of the baseball games are blacked out!

I was about ready to break down and get Directv when I found out ExpressVu has MLB, so thats what I'll be installing tomorrow :)

I got the multi-sport pack and the HD RSN's do me absolutly no good!

All of the baseball games are blacked out!
Hard to believe that no pro baseball teams claim your zipcode. Maybe Dish doesn't have the HD RSN for your teams. They do for mine (Cardinals, Rangers, Astros).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)