HD Services - A Must See

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Another thing to consider is your actual 'value' as a sub customer who stays with the company for a great length of time. Hey, if you get sh!tty service & decide you can get better value elsewhere by all means do it; just don't be surprised that next month your previous carrier stepped up with even better content. I believe the whole HD Mpeg-2 experiment was a poor offering & went on too long but eventually they rolled out the Mpeg-4 HD's which look great. I think once again these 'contract delays' are getting a little annoying & with as many as 20 premium national HD's (& available) need to be under our respective trees (didn't mean to offend the Jews/Muslims/Atheists) :rolleyes:
The argument of economic turmoil (recession) delaying these new additions is terrible as it is in these climates easier to get things done for the better of all companies involved. HD programming aside, my value as a DTV sub is high because I've been with them since day one & never seeked out a competing provider; DTV is a smart company & they realize my value. The few times I need equipment upgrades they call & offer up whatever I want for free with no hassle; this intangible is earned & can't be easily replaced by switching to the latest HD leader each year. Please keep sending emails requesting the latest HD offerings available but also remember that long term relationships pay dividends down the road.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)