HD Sports Package Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
i just got HD from Directv and i have the NHL & MLB Packages, and i got a question, everyday i look at directv.com to see what games are in HD that night, and every night i turn on that channel and its black out. do you know why that is? thanks

Are you tuning into the MLB and NHL channels or the FSN ones. The channels that you will get should be in the 700 range.

i do check both but they black out the HD, but i do get the SD, its just bug me the web site say is HD and when its not its suck. its happen to me a few times already , i was hoping the forum would tell if this was normal on directv , directv.com has tonight NYR vs. PHI is in HD 635.1 and 771.1 but 635.1 it black out and 771.1 has a movie upcoming

Last edited:
I know with the NFL package the HD costs more. The feature there is called Superfan. You may want to re-check your package as it may not include the HD versions as those are an extra charge. At least that is how the NFL does it.

I know with the NFL package the HD costs more. The feature there is called Superfan. You may want to re-check your package as it may not include the HD versions as those are an extra charge. At least that is how the NFL does it.

the nhl,mbl,nba doesnt charge Extra, i get most all the games in hd, but like 1 a night is black out, i just asking if you guys know why that is? speak on Superfan how much is it? like $99?

the nhl,mbl,nba doesnt charge Extra, i get most all the games in hd, but like 1 a night is black out, i just asking if you guys know why that is? speak on Superfan how much is it? like $99?

If it's the Rangers, Devils, Islanders or Sabres it's because the Dolans pulled the plug in MSG family of channels for HD outside of the local area for all games.

Are you tuning into the MLB and NHL channels or the FSN ones. The channels that you will get should be in the 700 range.
It shouldn't matter. The RSN channels will show the same feed. If you have EI, for example, you can tune to the 600's or the 700's to watch a game that they are broadcasting.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts