hd tivo

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
I am wanting to get an hd tivo. What kind of deal can I get on one? I currently pay $200/month to directv. Can I have the hd tivo billed to my account? Can I self install it? I have an address in pittsburgh to get the pittsburgh locals but my house is in another city, I don't want to lose my locals. Can I switch addresses then switch back again when I activated the hd tivo or can I have the receiver delivered to my billing address instead of my service address?

There are no more deals.
Existing retail price is $599.
A $100 / household rebate is available through the end of this month. (It's received with the first monthly bill after activation.)

If you order from someone who isn't DirecTV (say, ValueElectronics, who rock), they'll ship it wherever you want and permit self-install. DirecTV requires professional installation of "an advanced receiver". (And will charge you $48 for the privilege.)

Customer Retention Group may be willing to give you service credits to abate the cost of the HD TiVo, but there is no hard and fast rule -- and most reps have a $150 credit limit.

H

How can I get the hd tivo billed to my directv account? Can I get it billed to my account through a dealer like value electronics? What about the people that got it for free through credits, is this still possible?

anyone? I don't think I can bill it to my account through value electronics. Can I still have it billed to my account through directv?

Mike in another post you admitted not having any credit left on your credit cards, it sounds like you need to cool your purchasing and pay off some bills!!!!!

I'm getting rid of my hd dvr from comcast and need something to replace it. So I figured I'd get the hd tivo from directv and bill it to my account and also get the hd antenna as well.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)