HD TODAY.....being removed!! (Not really)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lionsrule

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 3, 2008
Ok.........let's try something different.....

Instead of trying to guess when/if new hd is going to be added, let's guess which national HD channel dish is going to REMOVE today......it just might be sooner to see a removal than an addition.........

I'm going with:

TENNIS HD..............BYE,BYE.............

An interesting theory. It is still on now and the guide data is available through next Thursday night on my DVR. I'd have to guess you're theory is poorly conceived.

Adding Fuel to Flame

Maybe you should have made this a poll instead of the title you chose, inferring that something IS going to be removed and you know what it is.
Perhaps this thread should be removed... :rolleyes:

This thread is meant as a sarcastic venting place.............kind of a.......well, if they don't want to give us NEW stuff........let's start talking about what kind of steps backwards they might as well take.........

Wait, this is sarcastic?

I guess I can stop scrolling through the guide to determine what HD channel has been removed. ;-)

Hmmm

Methinks some people have too much time on their hands. Geezzz - sitting around at 10:00 in the morning wondering about new HD, and posting on bulletin boards.....wait.......I'm describing myself.......NEVER MIND. ;)

I asked my magic 8-ball if anything was going to be removed today and it said "Concentrate and ask again".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)