HD VOOM ers

Tom Bombadil said:
Well, Charlie is in negotiations for the remaining 11.

And you have to give him credit for giving us 10 VOOM channels for only $5 a month.
No reason at all to be critical of him on this point.

Now criticizing him for not offering channels like CineMax HD, Universal HD, INHD, and other HD channels is fair game. Although there certainly is a bandwidth issue in play. Hopefully things will get much better after MPEG4 rolls out.

$5 a month my a**.

Try $5 a month for the VOOM package, PLUS $5 a month for something called "DVR service fee", PLUS $10 a month for the HD package, PLUS another $5 a month if you don't have a phone line attached.

Tvlman said:
KFRIED001:"What the ex-V0oomer's want is the old Voom!"

That's it in a nutshell. Why doesn't Charlie "get it?" The original VOOM is 21 Original channels of VOOM not 10. If I want a Mercedes I want the whole car not just the front half ,Charlie!!! Get it??

(Actually the original VOOM consisted of the Original 21 plus ENCORE HD, SHOWTIME HD, HBO HD, THE MOVIE CHANNEL HD, STARZ HD and CINEMAX HD. Also VOOM was the only satellite service that carried CNN World News. Try to find that on DirecTV or DISH! C'mon Charlie you can't give us a hot dog and call it a a sirloin.)
I know what they want. I was Voom subscriber #11. I am quit aware of what we want. I am starting to doubt we will ever get what we had.....

ddlsmith said:
$5 a month my a**.

Try $5 a month for the VOOM package, PLUS $5 a month for something called "DVR service fee", PLUS $10 a month for the HD package, PLUS another $5 a month if you don't have a phone line attached.

Also, don't forget, $5 a month for Dish access......

None of those other charges have anything to do with the VOOM package. One does not need a DVR to get VOOM, I don't believe they have to subscribe to the HD package, and they can connect a phone line.

Personally, the HD channels I'm getting that I rarely use are HBO and Showtime, along with some of the VOOM channels like ULTRA, ANIMA, and RUSH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts