HDbaseT or hdmi over ip/ethernet and cord cutting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ocnier

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 28, 2004
Grapevine, TX
I know there has been threads concerning the sling 300, which is a solution that is tailored to Dish, but i was wondering if anyone at CES saw some non specific solutions to hd video/audio transmission. My new house is comepletely wired with multiple cat 5e outputs in every room but the kitchen. These possible technologies would have a great impact on anyone with pre ethernet wired homes. Also not to step on taboo subjects, i've been away from the forums for a while, but has anyone seen at CES any technologies that would be useful for "Cord Cutting" (sorry guys the cable billing is getting out of hand). I know we have FTA section, but there are other avenues of attack with the advent of better broadband. I'm eyeing hulu plus, but i'm slaved to Directv because of sunday ticket. Any rumors of the ticket to be sold on broadband sights? Any scuttle butt/workarounds on how to pay for it internationally etc?

Any scuttle butt/workarounds on how to pay for it internationally etc?

Not sure about the costs.

However you could get a VPS over the pond setup a VPN on the box VPN into and order NFL Game Pass HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)