HDMI cable for my DirecTV H20

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ewnowak

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 25, 2004
I will be taking delivery of my new Samsung HL-T6189S DLP HDTV any day now. Where can I get good quality DVI/HDMI and HDMI/HDMI cables for a reasonable price to connect my components (Motorola DSR505, DishNet 811,DirecTV H20)?

god, i don't believe this....hell must be freezing over.....but i agree with questioner. i've gotten two hdmi and 1 digital audio cable from monoprice. excellent quality and very reasonably priced!

god, i don't believe this....hell must be freezing over.....but i agree with questioner. i've gotten two hdmi and 1 digital audio cable from monoprice. excellent quality and very reasonably priced!

I was thinking the EXACT same thing, but I didn't want to admit it in public! ;)

I will be taking delivery of my new Samsung HL-T6189S DLP HDTV any day now. Where can I get good quality DVI/HDMI and HDMI/HDMI cables for a reasonable price to connect my components (Motorola DSR505, DishNet 811,DirecTV H20)?

You can get one at CC or BB for over a hundred or get one at target for 16.00. Perhaps it is just me but I can't tell a difference between the low cost ones and the expensive ones.

My HR-20 came with component and HDMI.My H-20 only component For HD. And when your talking about HDMI cables ,,all digital signals are the same ,,They either work or they don't.Don't waste your money on expensive HDMI cable, $30 is the MAX you should spend!

i think i paid something like 25 dollars for the first and that was a 15 footer. the thickness of the cable is much better than the hdmi cable that came with the hr20 (and i assume there was one with the h20 but that tv doesn't use hdmi). i also belive there are gold plated ends on the monoprice cable.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts