HDMI Cable ?

No brand

Which HDMI cable is needed to connect a 722 to any lcd or plasma tv? Would anyone care to suggest a vendor?

You don't need a name brand cable those are usually way over-hyped and overpriced to go along w/ it. Jus tgo to monoprice.com and get what you need they work great and others on this forum will give same recommendation. As the others above have posted they even have a link.

In wall rating is for cabling made with the shielding and insulation required for that type of use.

You don't need that typically for a 3 or 6 foot cable.

HDMI is a digital cable so you either get the signal or you don't. So just go with what others have suggested and get the inexpensive brands. These have always been reliable for me: HDMI

Berkly,

I just priced several cables at the site you linked and monoprice. I was looking for a 50' 5-RCA component video with audio cable for my TV2. At the web site you mention, RG59u was 29.95+10 shipping. At Monoprice it was $20.50 + $10 shipping.

Not a big deal those $9, but I rather keep them in my pocket. :)

See ya
Tony

Another vote for Monoprice here. I have bought dozens of cables from them for myself, friends and family. They have all been great and everyone has been amazed at the price savings over your typical B&M store. In fact I just remembered that I need to order another HDMI cable for my tailgate setup. It seems that I've misplaced the one that I used last year. Good thing it was only $2 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts