HDMI Splitter Question

I'm not sure why, but he doesn't want a powered solution.

I run run the TVs and the Receiver and most every thing on off and inverter with my batteries. We never use shore power. I don't want anything more that will draw power continuously plus, I don't have any more outlets to plug a powered splitter into :eek:

:confused: As I've written...... I don't want a powered splitter :rant:
You may be laboring under a false assumption that such a device exists. All models I've seen require external power (even the simple dongles). The power required isn't much (certainly much less than the receiver or TV).

I've been running a unpowered HDMI splitter from MonoPrice for over a year now, splitting the signal to my HDTV and my Sony D50 projector with an HDFury to convert the HDMI to BNC 5 wire input.
IMAG0108.jpg
It has never skipped a beat even with the new 5 port switch (upper right) I just added to switch between inputs.

I bought the non powered Monoprice splitter about a year ago. Did NOT work for a 75' HDMI run...which was fine direct from 722. Got one of the before linked Amazon splitters (same price)...all good now.

The only product I would recommend is KVMSwitchTech's HDMI Splitter solutions. I had issues with other products and I went to
these guys for a reliable solution. I have never had any issues with any of their products. They were extremely helpful and products work great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts