hdmi splitter ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bnewt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 6, 2003
Shepherdsville, Ky
anyone using a hdmi splitter..........
I tried one last night & noticed a slight audio delay when changing channels
Using the splitter with a 722

Anyone else have this happen to them?

I use one occasionally when I move a TV outside for football viewing. Seemed to be, now that I think about it, a very slight audio delay between the two sets, but none when viewing each one independently.

Havent noticed it when changing channels.

This sounds to me like it's less to do with the splitter and more to do with how quickly each TV processes the signal and displays it. You could send the same signal to 5 TVs and they may all display it at a slightly different speed. Some TVs have a "game" mode which is meant to cut out some of the extra processing and display the signal quicker. As the name suggested, it's best used with video game systems that require a quick response to control movements.

Last edited:
I used one for my living room tv and my computer room tv directly behind the living room. I have it split from my A/V receiver to both rooms , so I can watch my hopper or blu ray player or roku , google box , netflix in both rooms at the same time. Don't need a second joey that way either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)