HDNet freezes

It does it on HDNet, but not Discovery, Showtime or HBO. Don't really watch TNT, HDMovies or ESPN so can't say on those.

I had the same issues this weekend on my 942. I thought it was my problem because I had been messing with my dish's trying to pick-up 61.5 on the west cost. I thought for sure I would have to get back up an re-point.
Sounds like I am ok.

I just sent an email to the Tech Broadcast Mgr of HDNET and Dish Tech support, let's see what they say. I included a shortcut to this thread so they can read it for themselves.

Thanks.

Now we just need them to work with Voom and fix the audio problems on Rave, Soft audio on HDNews, and picture shifting on random shows. Most of this voom will have to fix, but dish should intimidate them

DarrellP said:
Hey guys, I received a response from Dish tech support, they are aware of it and are working on it.
That's good. I was trying to watch the two new episodes of "Smallville" on HDNet tonight and it was horrible. I'll see if the 942 records them okay on the second showing.

Foxbat said:
That's good. I was trying to watch the two new episodes of "Smallville" on HDNet tonight and it was horrible. I'll see if the 942 records them okay on the second showing.

I had an identical experience with my 921..... Several audio drops followed by a picture jump and pixellation before it normalized....

My 811 froze last night on ESPNHD. It was the last 20 seconds of the Spurs Sonics game. Picture just froze so I didn't get to see the last play. Audio was good but after watching the whole game it was kind of a pis*er to miss the end like that. Never had this problem before, now for the past week or so it has been happening couple of times a day. Must be a software problem.

i tried to watch JFK last night on HDMV on an 811 P287 and it froze every 15 minutes. its a good movie but not as good when it freezes you out of certain scenes.

Same here, are HDnet and HDmov not both on transponder 7 on the 110 sat?
I have had no problems on 61.5

S8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)