HDNet will not be on Comcast anytime soon....

hdtvtechno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
"(Mark Cuban) is locked in an apparent stalemate with Comcast Cable, which does not, and will not anytime soon, carry HDNet or Cuban's other high-definition venture, HDNet Movies."

A few weeks ago, however, Cuban was miffed at Comcast again when it added the WB affiliate to its HDTV stable of 14 channels.

"We keep on talking to the local and national [Comcast] folks," Cuban said. "They know we are ready, willing and able to do a deal. For whatever reason, they haven't said yes to HDNet and HDNet Movies."

Full story at:
<http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/10238982.htm>

Everyone If U want HDNET on comcast cable please email comcast and let them know.

For email address for comcast cable check here
http://www.hdtvtechno.com/EmailContacts.htm

I receive HD Net on Comcast

:D Howdy, In the SF Bay Area we are receiving HD Net for free on

Comcast HD # 704 and (ota) over the air on Kron's 4.2 both ota and cable

signal strength is 100% ++

I find most of my local Digital / HD channels reception is superior via my Philips LCD HDTV 's digital tuner and my Weingard Sensor III digital/hd antenna (directional) with rotor poined to Xmit tower.

Voomster :rainbow

HD Net and HDNet movies

hdtvtechno said:
"

Everyone If U want HDNET on comcast cable please email comcast and let them know.

For email address for comcast cable check here
http://www.hdtvtechno.com/EmailContacts.htm

Hey HDTVTechno,

First, congrats on the Whitesox! They deserved it! As a long suffering Red Sox fan (grew up in CT) , I know the thrill of ending an 86 or 87 year series drought.
I will definitely be emailing Comcast on adding stations like HDNet and Universal HD (not to mention improving on the soft HD pic quality on Comcast Sports net "HD"). I think as competition from Verizon FIOS and SBC's offer starts to take hold on the TV side, Comcast will have to improve their paltry HD offering. I just hope FIOS arrives in Baltimore (it's close) before my dish buyback offer ends next May. I might even go back to satellite if I have to. But I will give Comcast a chance to improve. Vive la competition! All the bests,
Wayne

Wayne88 said:
Hey HDTVTechno,

First, congrats on the Whitesox! They deserved it! As a long suffering Red Sox fan (grew up in CT) , I know the thrill of ending an 86 or 87 year series drought.
Wayne

i am an Northsider, so i wanted Cubs to win, but oh well, Just am happy that a chicago Sports team Won :)

Can i say CUBS 2006 WORLD Series Camps yet ? :D
I am not really not an Baseball fan, I like Basketball

Lets Go Chicago Bulls :D

hdtvtechno said:
i am an Northsider, so i wanted Cubs to win, but oh well, Just am happy that a chicago Sports team Won :)

Can i say CUBS 2006 WORLD Series Camps yet ? :D
I am not really not an Baseball fan, I like Basketball

Lets Go Chicago Bulls :D

Could be.......they should have made it to Series in 2003 ...but for that disastrous inning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts