Hdnet

Harrelson 69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 10, 2005
Why is Cablevision not offering this HD channel yet? It seems most other cable and satellite companies are already doing so!

While the customer shouldn't be impacted, Dolan and Cuban aren't exactly best friends despite the fact they both own a NBA franchise.

Cuban mocked the whole Isiah-gate issue just last week.

They need to free up some bandwidth first.
Watching BB on TBSHD is the worst HD I have seen since Directv's HD-Lite.:mad:

They need to free up some bandwidth first.
Watching BB on TBSHD is the worst HD I have seen since Directv's HD-Lite.:mad:

They have the capacity remember when Cablevision said that they have the capacity for HD channels up to 500 channels.

im still undecided if they have the capacity, tbs hd is so crappy, not sure if its tbs, or cv, but someone needs to fix it. Sound goes in and out, and the pixelation sucks...not to mention just freezing all together.

The regular TBS SD channel has been having those very problems, at least for me, for a long time so maybe it's just their feed that they get.

Why is Cablevision not offering this HD channel yet? It seems most other cable and satellite companies are already doing so!

Not entirely true - Comcast, which IS the largest cable co in the nation currently does NOT carry either HD net/Movies, except on maybe a couple systems they bought out from other companies.

We're on Insight here, which currently DOES carry them - but most likely we will end up LOOSING them after Comcast finishes taking over by the end of the year. :mad:

I also do not believe Cox carries them - if they do, it's certainly NOT widely on all their systems...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)