HDNews: Dish Network India Outsourcing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
O M G !
... and Vishnu, too!

Following on the heels of such great customer support from India, too!
Can this get any worse?

Now all those American sales people will have to get jobs at MacDonalds.

Anole said:
O M G !
... and Vishnu, too!

Following on the heels of such great customer support from India, too!
Can this get any worse?

Now all those American sales people will have to get jobs at MacDonalds.

MacDonalds? One of the most well-known brands in over 100 countries around the world. I've never seen that misspelled before.

These companies may be saving money on outsourcing but it just makes customers really mad. Why can't they understand that? Dell previously had amazing tech support and were well-known for it. Now, it is just awful, thanks to outsourcing. They are saving money but their award-winning customer service is gone. I never can understand those people and they usually can't understand me. Now, I just tell them that I have no idea what gibberish they are speaking and ask for an American.

I wish companies such as Echostar would poll their customers about these type of things for input. I would really like to know how much they are saving. Lets just say Dish saves 3 dollars a call that is handled by the Indian call center. I doubt it is that much but I am being generous. Lets say the average customer has to call Dish 4 times a year. Again I doubt the average customer calls dish 4 times a year but I am being generous. That would amount to 12 dollars a year per customer or a dollar a month. I do not know about you but I would GLADLY pay 1 dollar a month more for service if that 1 dollar would get me an American on the phone the speaks good clear English and knows what he is talking about instead of an Indian that I can not hear or understand that is clueless.

chaddux said:
MacDonalds? One of the most well-known brands in over 100 countries around the world. I've never seen that misspelled before.

These companies may be saving money on outsourcing but it just makes customers really mad. Why can't they understand that? Dell previously had amazing tech support and were well-known for it. Now, it is just awful, thanks to outsourcing. They are saving money but their award-winning customer service is gone. I never can understand those people and they usually can't understand me. Now, I just tell them that I have no idea what gibberish they are speaking and ask for an American.

You said a mouthful. These Amercian companies will never understand why the Japense are so successful because they care "long term" about the bottom line. DISH, DIRECT, Dell and the rest should look at the American Big three if they want to see their future. I am not kidding. I wish a Japanese company would buy DISH, That way I know we would get American support. Sounds really odd...I know. (I can't believe I said it myself) but I really believe it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts