HDNEWS President's Day

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
hdnewspresidentday.jpg

ok Ill ask the stupid question since no one else has. Why isnt a presidents Day special shown by a service with little viewership at least air on Presidents Day when some may have the day off to watch it?

vurbano said:
ok Ill ask the stupid question since no one else has. Why isnt a presidents Day special shown by a service with little viewership at least air on Presidents Day when some may have the day off to watch it?

They did this just to give your little wheels in your brain something to spin over. :D I'm sureVoom will get plenty of mileage out of the footage.

vurbano said:
Why isnt a presidents Day special shown by a service with little viewership at least air on Presidents Day when some may have the day off to watch it?

Just set your VOOM HD-DVR to record it for viewing later at your leisure
Oops...sorry...touchy subject.

Give me a grand to piss away on a HDtivo....

The one thing that can keep me waiting for the voom dvr is its pricing (namely leasing). Cable did it right in most places and I think voom will do it as well..... DBS has totally dropped the ball in the HD DVR arena and the recent sub numbers show that.... Over a million HD-DVR owners on comcast and 30k on D* and even less on E*..... that speakes volumes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)