Hdppv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bkushner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2005
Audubon, NJ
Sunday afternoon I'm flipping through the channels and I come across a Hockey game on HDPPV. Bored I figure I'd give it a spin, click on the channel and up pops a box telling me if I want the program to call dish.

The price.....$109.00. I thought this had to be wrong, called a dish CSR and asked about purchasing the game, she quoted me the $109.00 and I said you have to be kidding. $109.00 for a regular season hockey game and she said that was the price.

Needless to say I didn't get it. Am I missing something here?

Brian

Yes. The game was a part of the NHL Center Ice package, which at this time is $109. You wouldn't have been able to just purchase the one game

BFG said:
Yes. The game was a part of the NHL Center Ice package, which at this time is $109. You wouldn't have been able to just purchase the one game

I see. Wonder why it was in the HDPPV section where you get movies etc. Is the center ice package in HD?

That game was in HD. If you buy the package you also get some HD games from time to time.

bkushner said:
I see. Wonder why it was in the HDPPV section where you get movies etc. Is the center ice package in HD?

They use the HDPPV channel to show a NHL game in HD if it is available. Like everyone else said, you have to sub to the nhl center ice package to get it. When a game is on, there are no movies available on the hdppv channel.

You'll also notice if anything is showing on the NFL network HD channel or the NBA HD channel, there is no HD movie, because all those channels actually share the same bandwidth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)