HD's (are not) moving...

fredbenz

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 29, 2006
St. Cloud, Minnesota
I was activating a system I had installed yesterday and my activation csr was shooting the breeze with my about alaska and dish sizes and all that. Well she goes on to tell me that she has just had a training and that dish is moving all the mpeg 4 as well as mpeg2 high defs to the 118.7 :)
She couldnt give me a date she just said she had been to a training and thats whats supposed to be happening in the future. Oh joy. Finally!
So hopefully im not a liar and it happens this summer or fall. Cause that would be stellar.

Obviously that CSR was sleeping durring the training.

HD's are NOT moving to 118.7, they will remain on 129 and 61.5. There will be local HD channels on 118.7 but not much.

The only people who will need the new Plus Dishes are those with HD locals available at 118.7 or the international channels on 118.7. The other 99% of the folks out there will never need a Dish Plus Dish.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Obviously that CSR was sleeping durring the training.

HD's are NOT moving to 118.7, they will remain on 129 and 61.5. There will be local HD channels on 118.7 but not much.

The only people who will need the new Plus Dishes are those with HD locals available at 118.7 or the international channels on 118.7. The other 99% of the folks out there will never need a Dish Plus Dish.

I'll agree. My training on it this morning said basically the same thing.

Yeah - the Dish Plus series is pretty much a replacement (not necessarily in the same regions) for the SuperDishes, especially the problematic 105.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)