Heads up - Human Target

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
The pre-empted episode of Human Target is on tonight @7PM CST. It doesn't show in the program guide, but has been announced on the air today.

I saw that in another story somewhere. This is getting to be pretty typical for Fox. Good shows, with good audiences, but maybe just not the crowd Fox cares about, and there it goes.

Damned irritating!

You're a serial series killer. :D But you're not alone. Many of the shows I enjoy get whacked pretty quickly...Jericho, Invasion, Detroit 1-8-7, The Whole Truth, The Defenders, and Human Target just off the top of my head. :(

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Dang! I just watched the series finale of Human Target that I didn't realize was recorded on a Sony HD DVR in the spare room. I still cannot believe Fox cancelled this show...well before it's time. Oh, and had a few episodes of Jericho, Invasion and The Defenders recorded... brought a tear to my eye.

Dang! I just watched the series finale of Human Target that I didn't realize was recorded on a Sony HD DVR in the spare room. I still cannot believe Fox cancelled this show...well before it's time. Oh, and had a few episodes of Jericho, Invasion and The Defenders recorded... brought a tear to my eye.

I feel the same riffjim :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)