Heathers Paramount Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
My initial thoughts while watching this:
1) Why am I watching this?
2) If this show is a hit, our nation is doomed.
3) No really, WHY am I watching this?

My conclusion: Don't bother watching this, the "Heathers" are ghastly.

Edit: I wasted 30 minutes of my life that I'll never get back trying to watch this show(it's an hour long). Quite frankly, I'm surprised that I lasted 30 minutes. This show must have been written by people who were bullied in high school, & it's THEIR vision of if THEY ruled high school & bullied the cool people instead(& how the cool people retaliate against their bullying).

Last edited:
Reactions: k.r.
The only way that this show survives is if people are forced at gunpoint to watch it. Anything else that I have to say about this show, I'd have to say it in the Pit. This show is an absolute abomination.

I never saw any trailers for this show. I saw that it was available on demand & I tried to watch it. Once the "Heathers" show up, you know that it's time to bail. This show is an absolute farce. My reaction is, "They canceled the Shanarra Chronicles & the Mist for this steaming pile of .....?"

It’s just a remake/continuation of the Heathers movie from 20yrs ago.

I’m interested the new series with Kevin Costner, Yellowstone starting on Paramount this summer.

Heathers I figured would be a waste of time when I heard about a few months ago.

It’s just a remake/continuation of the Heathers movie from 20yrs ago.

I’m interested the new series with Kevin Costner, Yellowstone starting on Paramount this summer.

Heathers I figured would be a waste of time when I heard about a few months ago.
Waco might be interesting.

Might want to add a hyphon in the title.

I took the post to mean a show actually called "Heather's Paramount Network" as opposed to "Heather" on the Paramount Network. :D

beyond that, I didn't even know there was a Paramount Network.

There used to be a United Paramount Network which was launched so Star Trek TNG would have a home since no major network wanted anything to do with it at the time.

Paramount Network is a re-branding of some equally obscure channel I can't remember the name of because apparently I hardly ever watched it.

There used to be a United Paramount Network which was launched so Star Trek TNG would have a home since no major network wanted anything to do with it at the time.

Paramount Network is a re-branding of some equally obscure channel I can't remember the name of because apparently I hardly ever watched it.
Nope..it was star trek voyager

Not quite. UPN was launched the year after TNG went off the air. Voyager was on UPN though, and was intended to help make the new network marketable.

As for TNG, that was done as a first run syndicated program, as in the late 80's/early 90's, many productions (hercules, xena, ect...) found success with that format, beginning with TNG.

You guys are probably correct. I remember back in the day there was talk of launching their own network, I guess it just took a little longer. I could have sworn I watched the first-run TNG episodes on my local WJTC, known at the time as UPN44, but it's probably my memory playing tricks on me. A search on Wikipedia confirms that diagnosis.

Might want to add a hyphon in the title.

I took the post to mean a show actually called "Heather's Paramount Network" as opposed to "Heather" on the Paramount Network. :D

beyond that, I didn't even know there was a Paramount Network.
Do you remember the Nashville Network? It devolved from there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)