Heavenly Sword for the PS3

Heavie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 20, 2004
Maryland
I pick up this game a couple of days ago. The graphics are beautiful and the action is fast. A lot of combo moves and nice story line. Has anyone else tried or purchase this game?

I am working on the octo lady boss. She is tough. I really am enjoying this title. The graphics are great and I really like the combos -- especially when I actually get one that I am trying for. The story is also great. I really like it when they have a decent story. Either have one or don't. This game should be a must pick up for any PS3 gamer who wants to enjoy a pretty decent hack and slash.

I am working on the octo lady boss. She is tough. I really am enjoying this title. The graphics are great and I really like the combos -- especially when I actually get one that I am trying for. The story is also great. I really like it when they have a decent story. Either have one or don't. This game should be a must pick up for any PS3 gamer who wants to enjoy a pretty decent hack and slash.

Just block those waves with R1 Triangle and dive out of the way of those fast attacks that chase you. There is a combo to destroy the chasing attacks, but it's not coming to my mind right now. you can easily find it with a google tho. Just get close, use a myriad of combos mixing up range speed and power and you will get her!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)