Hell of Wheels on Roku

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I bricked my old Logitech Revue / Google TV, but liked it so much I purchased a second one. I am currently media-sharing .avi files w/out an issue.. Highly recommended.

also, with GTV's Chrome browser, I can access sites like firstrow and stream live content. I haven't used projectfreeTV yet, but I will soon and report back. From what I can tell, it's flash based, so it should work out okay.

The Logitech isn't being made any longer, but Google announced a new GTV player, the Vizio Co-star (http://store.vizio.com/costar.html) for $99. Their pre-sale has sold out, but if I remember correctly, it should be full-on production within the coming months. May be worth looking into.

My impression of the torrent world is that it's a landmine of finding a good site/client that isn't a spyware/virus trap.

Heard the show mentioned on the Diane Reem show today.I was kinf of surprised to hear that it is loosley based on the union pacific railroad.The term hell on wheels was used to describe the brothels ,prostitutes,booze etc that follwed along with the building of the railroad.

I too got a roku but I couldn't watch amazon video since its not available in Puerto Rico. So I placed my old laptop next to the tv with an HDMI cable to stream them on sites like cuevana.

The quality isn't what it was on Dish but I honestly tried everything to get it on my tv (roku, dish, etc).

Both Netflix and Amazon show most of the tv shows when that fails most developers of the series show them on their distributor. AMX is on the net.HBO is also on the net and
Roku and Amazon. If you have a tablet you can also trying downloading the app for the series then if you get it, use a mini-HDMI to HDMI connector and plug into your HDMI on your HDTV

My impression of the torrent world is that it's a landmine of finding a good site/client that isn't a spyware/virus trap.
I use to think I would never stoop to using torrents because of all the usual expressed reasons... Well that ended back when DISH and FOX were sparring a couple years back. Been streaming Hell on Wheels in HD with 5.1 sound and will continue to do so as long as these guys are at an impasse. :cool:

I had been looking for the 1999 one-season series "Now and Again" for years. It appears that it'll never be released on DVD/streaming sites, but any time I ever found a torrent for it, the site would start throwing up popups and my AV software would go crazy.

if yee be feeling jolly, yee could test thar waters before sailin from thee bay first..

yee can keep yarr ship sailin right by makin sure yarr un-liked mates be stopped from sailin in yer clear-sailin waters, aye?

(sorry .. too cryptic?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts