Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy James

Original poster
Jul 26, 2013
San Rafael
?Hello everyone! I am from Seattle area. I am new to this and am looking forward to learning more from the community. I am specifically interested in bookkeeping, payroll and various financial services and consultancy as I recently switched career. Any input will be appreciated.

A few of us here are accountants.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Welcome, I'm new here too. I love the Seattle area so much, have you lived there long? I went to high school in Bremerton and Seattle was certainly the only place that kept some of us content with where we were living. It still feels like home when I think about it.

Normally these posts are not from real people but from Bots creating accounts they can spam from at a later time.

I have a feeling thats what this account is about, especially considering her post has nothing to do with the site and was originally posted in the DISH Hopper section. :)

Normally these posts are not from real people but from Bots creating accounts they can spam from at a later time.

I have a feeling thats what this account is about, especially considering her post has nothing to do with the site and was originally posted in the DISH Hopper section. :)

Which was the reason for my "ha ha ha..." post.

Still like to know who the avatar is. Looks like I should recognize her.

Likely, as poster hasn't been back, usually a real person will show back up...but if they are a real person they will respond to a welcome. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)