Hello - First Post from OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasqid

Original poster
Nov 16, 2008
Hello, everyone!

Just got D* installed on Halloween. Got the HR22 and the H22 units. Just coming off of Comcast TV... My pricing may have been a wash with the change, but they're my only HSI choice in my area.

I like the D* DVR over the crappy Moto I had with C*... but the D* box is dang slow. (responsiviness).

I did read up on this in the forums before purchasing... but we use to be a E* customer in the late 90s and always new sat. pic quality was better.

Which is why we came back to Sat... I got an early x-mas present... (Samsung HL56A650). My first HDTV. - I already downloaded the Hulk Test (1080p) and it works flawlessly! wOOt

My only noob question for the sat forums I need to confirm... what is RBR? ReBootReceiver?

Hello, everyone!

Just got D* installed on Halloween. Got the HR22 and the H22 units. Just coming off of Comcast TV... My pricing may have been a wash with the change, but they're my only HSI choice in my area.

I like the D* DVR over the crappy Moto I had with C*... but the D* box is dang slow. (responsiviness).

I did read up on this in the forums before purchasing... but we use to be a E* customer in the late 90s and always new sat. pic quality was better.

Which is why we came back to Sat... I got an early x-mas present... (Samsung HL56A650). My first HDTV. - I already downloaded the Hulk Test (1080p) and it works flawlessly! wOOt

My only noob question for the sat forums I need to confirm... what is RBR? ReBootReceiver?

RBR IS RED BUTTON RESET. the little button next to the smartcard slot

:welcome

Welcome to Satelliteguys!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts