Hello guys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

GoTexans

Original poster
Oct 7, 2010
houston,Texas
Hello. My first post, been reading off this site for a while now. I have been in the fta world for about 4 years now. just put up another fta system, which consist of a 36" samsonic dish with digiwave dual linear lnb and a sg2100 motor. I moved last year and in proccess sold my old 50" fortec dish with a pansat motor. however the local fta store that sold them is closed and I dont want to pay the shipping right now on a 48".

Well just wanted to say hi and it is great to know I am not the only one who is into this hobby! I guess all of your wives and gf's give ya grief too huh? lol

a

Welcome to our happy crew !! If you take a vacation to Holland, Mi I can give you a good deal on a motorized 1.2M Fortec dish ( I just put up a 6 footer ). Then you don't have to pay any shipping ! :)
Holland IS beautiful this time of year .
Welcome aboard.
:)

Well just wanted to say hi and it is great to know I am not the only one who is into this hobby! I guess all of your wives and gf's give ya grief too huh? lol

:welcome to the forum! It appears that you have learned the FTA hobby very well - bigger is better when it comes to dish size..

In regards to my wife giving me grief. Nope. My wife is the person who actually found my free C-Band dish for me :) She knows how much I enjoy scanning the skies, so she didn't mind me installing a BUD in our postage-stamp sized backyard :haha I'm a lucky guy..

Hello. My first post, been reading off this site for a while now. I have been in the fta world for about 4 years now. just put up another fta system, which consist of a 36" samsonic dish with digiwave dual linear lnb and a sg2100 motor. I moved last year and in proccess sold my old 50" fortec dish with a pansat motor. however the local fta store that sold them is closed and I dont want to pay the shipping right now on a 48".

a

Hi Ya Tex!

Hey, it is great to have you join us here. Lots of great people to talk over your FTA stuff with and lots of fun! You will enjoy it! So glad you dropped in.

RADAR

I think most of us started as you did. Read the forum and after awhile joined in. Welcome

Welcome GoTexans! This forum is full of very friendly and helpful people. About a year ago, I bought a motor at an electronics store in Winnipeg, and told the guy there that I was into FTA. He asked we what sites I used to get info about it, and I recommended this forum.
Yes, my wife gives me grief too. She never complains when she can watch her soaps, but when I climb up roof to align the dish and have her read me the quality numbers from the receiver over the phone, she is not happy at all. But I guess that's normal. I am not complaining though.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

EMP-CENTAURI 4x1

New Receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)